Eyelash extensions typically last 6-7 weeks with proper care. Our eyelashes goes through a natural hair growth cycle that includes three phases: anagen, catagen and telogen. It is normal to shed 2-4 lashes per day. The lashes that sheds will be replaced with a new baby lash. Therefore, we recommend coming in for a refill every two weeks to fill in the lashes that sheds.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, PMMA, Hydroquinoe
Classic or Individual is applying one extension to one natural lash (1 by 1).
Volume is applying 2 or more lash extensions to 1 natural lash to create a fuller look.
Individual Eyelash Extensions After Care
What I need to know
If you have any discomfort after your eyelash extensions, you may be allergic to the adhesive. Contact us immediately to come to get them taken off.
It is absolutely normal to lose 2-3 eyelashes a day. Do not be alarmed, your natural lashes go through a natural hair growth cycle. The older lash will shed and is being replaced by new baby lashes.
For better retention, WASH your eyelashes with lash shampoo or water at least 3 times a week (after 24 hours of getting them put on or refill) . Allow your lash to air dry on their own. Oils and bacteria build up on lashes with daily life. Cleansing can help remove oils from skin and make up and salts from work out. Removing salt and oils can give you longer retention, healthier lashes and avoid infection.
For the first 24 hours:
* DO NOT allow water to contact the eyelashes. Your new set (or refill) of eyelash require a minimum of 24 hours to fully cured.
For the first 2 days:
* Do not wash eyes or lashes with hot water or steam the face and avoid swimming, Jacuzzi or steam bath/sauna.
* Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
* Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
* Use only oil free eye make up remover.
* Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. (although we do not recommend using mascara at all)
* After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it’s best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
* Lay on your back to sleep and avoid lying on one side where your eyelash can make contact with your pillow.
* It is recommended that you come in for a refill every 2-3 weeks after the first application, where any lashes that have fallen out will be replaced.
* Be gentle with your lashes; keep them clean and WASH them with lash shampoo or water; dry and brush them daily; avoid rubbing your eyes; cleanse daily
* DO NOT try to remove your lashes on your own. It should be remove by a professional. By removing your lashes on your own, may result on stress to your real lash and may prevent it from growing back.
* To keep up the lashes, you should attend regular maintenance sessions on a 2 weeks basis to keep the full look. By this time, the premature lashes will have now grown into healthy lashes for you to attach the new extensions to. This cycle will repeat itself month after month so there will always be a constant supply of healthy lashes to apply new extensions to.